Becoming a Consulting Advisor Teleseminar
October 21, 2020
Becoming a Consulting Advisor Teleseminar hosted by BKR's Marketing and Business Development Practice Group; presented by Glenn Dunlap - Peerview Data.
October 21, 2020; 2:00 PM ET
CPAs and accounting professionals often know their client's financial picture even more intimately than the client knows it themselves. This clear view positions advisors to look beyond compliance and step into a powerful consultative role. The challenge in becoming a consultative advisor often lies in one's ability to move from thoughts to action. Making the shift requires the desire to make a change, an executable strategy, and the right tools. Join Peerview Data's founder, Glenn Dunlap, to learn how you can confidently engage beyond compliance activities and help your clients make better business decisions.
- Recognize how you can serve clients at a deeper level by becoming more consultative;
- Identify specific conversation starters to open the door for a broader conversation about business performance;
- Discover tools to help guide these conversations, such as Peerview Data's Company Reports, Practice Reports, and Summaries and Forecast Tools;
- Understand how future-focused discussions can help your clients improve their operating performance; and
- Learn how other CPAs and advisors are pricing additional services.
You will earn one hour of CPE credit.Download Becoming a Consulting Advisor PowerPoint Presentation